Saturday, May 20, 2006

YAYS

todae wen to my sis schl open house
den saw alot of things
wanted to buy
den after second thoughts
all da things abit funny sia
got one stall is got all those kind of make up rollers
blah blah blah
den da gurl ask my sis if she want to hav andy make up or straighten yr hair
lol
my sis was laughing lyke mad sia

den afterwards
wen to j8 with mel lim mel tan and yu ling
wen ther find them
den wen to take neos with them
take le
den mel lim and mel tan nid to wen home
so left me and yu ling
we took again
den wen walk walk around
asked my kor kor if he wanted to come and find us
den he sae he juz woke up
so no time
he sae next week den go out with us.
i ask him if he can next tuesdae
he juz agreed sia
my kor kor so gd!!!

haiis
still deciding wher to go on tt dae..
yu ling sae go far east plaza
ehx
still deciding sia.

den now my mother fren come my house
den muz go "entertain"them
buaiz fer now


fer those people who tagged on my board
if u hav the courage to tag on my board
den pls put yr bloody name pls
unless u totally hav no respect fer yr name

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home